- This event has passed.
Multigenerational Wealth & Family Wealth Transitions
September 19, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
- Different characteristics of generational groups (Traditionalists, Boomers, Gen X, Gen Y, etc)
- How these different generations view wealth, ideals, and why it makes wealth transfers difficult
- Generational Shifts- Estimated $41 Trillion dollars is transferring generations over the next decade or two, a lot will be unsuccessful.
- Difficulty of successful family/business wealth transitions past 3 generations (Reilly Financial is in its successful 3rd generation)
- How to begin legacy planning/estate Planning and starting family conversations for inheritance transfers and leaving your legacy
- Most common factors in unsuccessful family wealth transitions
- Tips for success and the importance of financial advisors and other 3rd party professionals.