- This event has passed.
General Education Series: Part 3
April 20, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Reilly Financial Advisors presents a 3-part series General Financial Education workshop: “A Roadmap to your Successful Financial Future.” The 3 series workshop will go in depth on basic financial knowledge, including but not limited to investment vehicles and account types, personal financial statements, setting financial goals, and how to use your current financial situation to implement a successful path toward your retirement. Please see below for a more in depth outline of what each series will cover:
Series 3: Rerouting, Side Trips, and Navigation:
- How to prepare for the unexpected life changes.
- Retirement mistakes: having no plan, underestimating future costs, choosing wrong investments, tax mistakes with consequences.
- Health care and Social Security planning
- Estate and college planning.
- Trip Navigators: Who should drive? Financial professionals, what questions to ask?
- What is the difference between brokers, wealth managers, and robo advisors?
- Put it all together by planning now and being prepared for later.