- This event has passed.
General Education Series: Part 1
March 23, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Reilly Financial Advisors presents a 3-part series General Financial Education workshop: “A Roadmap to your Successful Financial Future.” The 3 series workshop will go in depth on basic financial knowledge, including but not limited to investment vehicles and account types, personal financial statements, setting financial goals, and how to use your current financial situation to implement a successful path toward your retirement. Please see below for a more in depth outline of what each series will cover:
Series 1: Set a Path and Know Your Starting Point:
- Evaluate and determine your future financial goals
- Decide who you will plan for
- Obtain the tools to build your financial roadmap, plan for retirement and beyond.
- Learn how to set tangible, realistic financial goals and the timelines associated with those goals.
- Understand where you are starting from, and create personal balance sheets and income statements.
- Investment vehicle basics: stocks, bonds, real estate, mutual funds, and annuities.
- Account types: retirement and employer sponsored plans, tax-deferred, qualified vs. non-qualified, and taxable.