Are you an operations specialist who is currently concerned about all of the Mergers and Acquisitions going on in the Broker/Dealer world? Are you interested in working at a firm where stability is key? Reilly Financial Advisors, a San Diego-based Registered Investment Advisor has been consistently growing for over 20 years.
Named to Barron’s Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors, Financial Times Top 300, Financial Advisor Magazine’s Fastest-Growing 50 Firms, and a recipient for San Diego’s Best Firms to Work For, Reilly Financial Advisors, a fee-only, international Wealth Manager is looking for an Operations Specialist in our San Diego office.
- Maintain and update operational databases which include the Client Relationship Management database (CRM) and the Portfolio Accounting Software (PAS) database
- Download transactions from the previous day and account reconciliation
- Process new account paperwork along with additional miscellaneous paperwork associated with those accounts
- Process requests from clients i.e. moving money, setting up on-demand instructions, updating beneficiaries, etc.
- Maintain Proxy voting
- Review class action lawsuits on behalf of clients
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly statements
- Special projects as necessary
- 2 years experience in an Operations Department (back office work)
- Knowledge of Tamarac or Portfolio Center is a plus
- Time management skills
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Be an organized, multitasking team player who works well both independently and, in a group
- Working with internal departments to effectively solve client questions and requests