Participant Services Specialist
Named to Barron’s Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors, Financial Times Top 300, Financial Advisor Magazine’s Fastest-Growing 50 Firms, and a recipient for San Diego’s Best Firms to Work For, the Corporate Retirement Services division of Reilly Financial Advisors, a fee-only, international Wealth Manager is seeking a Participant Services Specialist to assist in the day-to-day support of retirement plan participants.
The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Job duties include:
- Meet with retirement plan participants
- Help participants enroll in their retirement plans
- Assist in asset allocation selection for individual participants
- Answer participant inquiries regarding various aspects of their retirement plans
- Proactively call and email participants
- Uncover additional sales opportunities
- Pipeline and prospect management
- Assist in plan transitions
The ideal candidate must have:
- Basic investment, mutual fund, and asset allocation knowledge
- Ability to travel to clients as necessary
- Sophisticated communication skills
- Be an organized, multitasking team player who works well both independently and as a group
The ideal candidate must have a Series 65 or Series 66 & 7 in order to complete the job function. Ability to communicate both verbally and written in the Spanish language is a preferred for the position.
The ideal candidate must also be able to complete and pass CRPS designation within six months of hire.
Reilly Financial Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with clients in the United States and in over a dozen countries around the world. A cover letter and resume should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Sales
Named to Barron’s Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors, Financial Times Top 300, Financial Advisor Magazine’s Fastest-Growing 50 Firms, and a recipient for San Diego’s Best Firms to Work For, Reilly Financial Advisors, a fee-only, international Wealth Manager is looking for an experienced Director of Sales to oversee 4 wealth management consultants covering the western United States.
Reilly Financial Advisors, headquartered in San Diego, California, is looking for a Director of Sales who has proven ability to:
- Provide sales leadership for our growing $1.4 Billion AUM RIA firm
- Coach and develop sales team
- Further develop the sales process
Our consultants are provided with direct, immediate and continuing access to pre-qualified client leads from both our Corporate Retirement Services division as well as through custodial relationships. We do not cold call!
- Proven ability to build and manage an RIA sales team focused on Individual high-net worth clients
- Minimum of 5 years of proven success in financial services sales management position
- Minimum of 7-10 years sales experience in financial services industry
- Results-oriented, high energy, fast paced, independent leader
- Base pay plus incentive-based compensation package
- Company-paid medical, sick time and vacation benefits
Reilly Financial Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with over $1.4 Billion in managed assets with both retail and institutional clients, and offices throughout the U.S., Europe and the Middle East.
A resume should be sent to email@example.com.