Named to Barron’s Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors, Financial Times Top 300, Financial Advisor Magazine’s Fastest-Growing 50 Firms, and a recipient for San Diego’s Best Firms to Work For, Reilly Financial Advisors, a fee-only, international Wealth Manager is looking for a professional to assume the role of Marketing Manager in our San Diego office.
The Marketing Manager works strategically with the Chief Operating Officer of RFA to develop, implement, and execute on the marketing strategy for the company. The main responsibility of the Marketing Manager is to ensure a clear and cohesive branding strategy is applied across all channels of the business.
- Develop annual marketing strategy with COO
- Implement marketing strategies across multiple mediums
- Create and design marketing materials
- Develop prospect, client, and CIO marketing email campaigns
- Manage RFA brand across digital media
- Supervise, plan work, distribute work, and evaluate efficiency and productivity of employees in the Marketing department
- Work with sales and client service teams to execute on events
- Establish and maintain rapport with the media to drive PR projects
- Execute on other marketing projects as necessary
- Ability to write in a financially savvy and grammatically correct manner
- Strong desire to achieve personal and corporate goals
- Self-starter with drive to work under general or no supervision and deliver results beyond expectations
- Ability to multi-task while ensuring absolute quality of all tasks
- 4+ years of Financial Services experience
- Bachelor-degree in related field required
- Team player who enjoys working with diverse groups to achieve desired results
- Ability to drive PR campaigns
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Please send resumes to email@example.com.