CFP® Professional – Senior Wealth Advisor
Named to Barron’s Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors, Financial Times Top 300, Financial Advisor Magazine’s Fastest-Growing 50 Firms, and a recipient for San Diego’s Best Firms to Work For, Reilly Financial Advisors, a fee-only, international Wealth Manager is looking for is looking for a CFP® professional to assume the role of Senior Wealth Advisor in our Newport Beach office.
The successful candidate must exhibit excellent written and verbal skills and will:
- Serve as the client facing advisor and be responsible for all ongoing communication
- Understand and communicate the firm’s investment philosophy and portfolio to prospects and clients
- Review and implement client financial plans with the support of a financial planner
- Conduct all ongoing review meetings with clients
- Coordinate tax planning and tax preparation with CPA professionals
The ideal candidate is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certificant with 5 or more years of experience in an investment, financial planning, accounting, or other financial services organization, with strong client relationship experience. The successful candidate must have:
- BA/BS degree
- Sophisticated communication, presentation, listening, and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of and the ability to present investment, personal finance, and tax planning concepts
Familiarity with RIA custodians, Charles Schwab, TD Ameritrade and Tamarac technology suite is a plus.
This is a salary plus bonus position with benefits.
Reilly Financial Advisors is a Registered Investment Adviser with $1 billion under management. We work with over 1,000 client households across the United States and in over a dozen countries around the world.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Named to Barron’s Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors, Financial Times Top 300, Financial Advisor Magazine’s Fastest-Growing 50 Firms, and a recipient for San Diego’s Best Firms to Work For, Reilly Financial Advisors, a fee-only, international Wealth Manager is looking for a CPA Tax Manager to join us in our San Diego office.
The Tax Manager position is for those individuals with experience leading and managing multiple tax engagements, delivering superior tax services to high-net-worth clients. The ideal candidate has at minimum 5 years of tax manager experience managing the completion of complex tax returns.
- Deliver extremely high-quality work and high-level client services to high-net-worth clients
- Serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, to maximize client engagement and satisfaction
- Review and prepare simple and complex federal and state income tax returns for individuals, trusts, and businesses
- Approve and sign all returns
- Dialogue with Senior Wealth Advisors regarding tax returns and tax planning
- Research the implications of tax laws and recent tax legislation
- Advise clients and Senior Wealth Advisors on tax-related issues
- Prepare tax planning and estimates, year-round
- Proactively plan for high-net-worth clients; Roth conversions, charitable gifting, etc.
- Keep all staff in the firm informed of changes and developments in the taxation area
- CPA license
- Proficiency preferred, but not required, in Lacerte tax software
- Experience in Trust tax returns a must. Strongly prefer experience in foreign tax issues for expats as well.
- Obtained minimum 5 years prior experience in public accounting (tax manager or above)
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other related fields
- Ability to multitask and prepare returns for over 300 clients
- Hold excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Well-rounded in dealing with high-net-worth individuals and businesses, and complex tax issues that accompany those clients
Why join our team?
- Fast growing wealth management RIA that provides excellent benefits, including 100% health care
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- A family-oriented culture
- A true “open door” policy at all levels
- Cohesive cooperation with wealth management staff, facilitating learning in that space
- Fun work environment, with frequent employee events and team-focused events and partnership
Please submit a resume to email@example.com.
Are you in the Financial Services sales world and tired of running the hamster wheel with constantly changing asset goals and cold-calling? Would you like to receive plentiful leads every month from a lead generation service? Do you want to get out of constantly battling the search for leads and instead have them arrive in your inbox each morning? Are you interested in working at a firm where stability is key and you can grow your income with your incoming assets? Reilly Financial Advisors, a San Diego-based Registered Investment Advisor has been consistently growing for over 20 years and is seeking a Relationship Manager.
Named to Barron’s Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors, Financial Times Top 300, Financial Advisor Magazine’s Fastest-Growing 50 Firms, and a recipient for San Diego’s Best Firms to Work For, Reilly Financial Advisors, a fee-only, international Wealth Manager is looking for a Relationship Manager in our San Diego office to follow up on leads.
- 3+ years of financial services industry knowledge
- Track record of successful sales, preferably in wealth management / financial services
- Experience with consultative and solution selling techniques
- Strong verbal, active listening, and written communication skills
- Strong ability to build rapport and relationships with prospective clients quickly
- Ability to convey a value proposition and overcome objections
- Ability to organize and self-manage the sales process
- Time management skills
If you think you have what it takes to successful close the sales process and become our next Relationship Manager, we’d love to chat. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.